Friday, April 20, 2007

When meetings will start

Tentatively, our first open meeting will be Thursday, May 24th. We're still looking for a public place to have meetings, so please let us know (comment or email) if you have any ideas of where we could have it. I'm going to try to contact as many organizations and community members as possible around here to gather support. During this time we'll also figure out in what order we can work on the projects, and have a meeting with our core members.
Thursdays from about 8-10 seem to be the best time to have weekly meetings. I'm extremely flexible about this so it's really up to when everyone else is available! Let me know if you'd like to help out but can't make it to the meeting.

-Shona

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get back May 5. Sundays or Thursdays at 7 so far work fine for me. I might be getting a job but I don't know if/when they'll contact me. I can meet May 26. :)

ScatSapien said...

I'll be around all the time as per usual. Boths days/times work for me, just call to let me know what Mayday.
In the meantime, if people want we can start the CSA/Farmer's Market Project we talked about. It might require some donations, or at least fundraising, but we'll talk. <3

Saratoga County Community Green said...

Happy Earth Day!